When Hypnosis Counseling For Women With Fertility Issues Is A Necessity:
It is believed that stressors do not cause the upheaval. Indeed, life is full of challenges and we must learn how to cope with them. What makes a difference for us is how we react to them. In other words, we can choose to be out of control, or we can choose to maintain control of stress levels, even under the worst conditions. There are many ways to begin to learn how to release stress.
Relaxation management is important. Some women use yoga and acupuncture to help maintain balance. However, such modalities are limited in that they do not assist in gaining access to the unconscious mind, where all of your creative powers lie. They do not have the potential to release traumas that may be holding you back.
An important consideration is that hypnosis is powerful and that what your mind can conceive and believe, you can achieve. Its use has been proven through research to be effective in relaxing the uterus during embryo transfer, as well as in assisting athletes to “be in the zone” and win championships.
Who Can Benefit From Hypnosis Counseling?
All those who:
- Have rigorously attempted pregnancy without success
- Need a change of heart in the pursuit of creating a child
- Have fears of injections and procedures
- Desire to prepare mentally and physical for procedures and pregnancies
- Wish to learn to help themselves and take charge of their own fertility
- Want to reach their creative potential as women, men, and couples
- See a glimmer in their eyes of birthing a healthy bouncing baby
Thank for your continued interest. Please go to the Frequently Asked Questions page where myths about hypnosis are debunked.